· How we collect, use and (under special circumstances) disclose your personal information.
· What measures will we take to protect your personal information.
· Do you have other choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect, process and use your personal information through the following channels:
· visit our website
· using our services through mobile apps
· Use third-party services to quickly log in to our services, such as your email address, social software or payment account
· contact our customer service
· Participate in our activities
In addition, we and our partners automatically collect certain information about you in the following ways:
you interact with us
· Location recognition technology
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities
The type of information you provide may include your personal information. 'Personal information' refers to information (either alone or in combination) that can be used to personally identify you. The personal information you may provide to us includes:
· Your name
· Email account
· Correspondence address
· Phone number
· Payment information (such as payment account name, payment account number, payment card expiration date and billing address)
· The nature of the service requested or the goods purchased
· How you connect to our services, such as your IP address, unique device identification number, device or session ID, and information about the network and connecting hardware (such as computers or mobile devices)
· Browsing, shopping and purchase history
· Your geographic location
· Clickstream data (the path through page by page when browsing our service)
USE OF INFORMATION
· When you use this website, we will collect and store certain types of information about your use of this website.
· Illustration: We may collect technical information, such as your IP address, the address of a referring website or application, the type of web browser or mobile device you use, operating system, Internet service provider, and your visit to this site path.
Communicate with you:
· We will use your personal information to communicate with you.
Manage competitions and promotions
SECURITY OF DATUM
This website includes physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information, such as:
· All financial transactions completed through this website are protected by Secure Sockets Layer ('SSL') encryption.
· Only authorize your personal information to employees who provide specific services.
· Only cooperate with third-party service providers that we believe can adequately protect all computer hardware.
We respect the privacy of children very much. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Your continued access to or use of the services of this site means that you guarantee that you have reached the age of 18 or use the services of this site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under 18, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on your parents or guardians to assist you when using this website
Cookies are very small text files placed on your hard drive by a web server when you browse a certain website.
· Speed up navigation
· Track website usage
· Identify user identity, access rights and preferences
· Conduct research and diagnosis to improve our content, products and services
Most browsers accept cookies by default; you can lower the level of cookie usage in your browser. If you choose to disable cookies, you may be restricted from using certain features of this website.
CHANGES OF THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us.
Add:Rm 1110, Building B3, Financial Port, Binhu, Hefei, China 230601
Tel:86 551 65313715
Fax:86 551 65313715